Easily convert images to popular formats!
Convert your images to popular image file formats for social networks, emails, blogs, websites or your business, personal use etc. The conversion process is easy and fast!
Loading The Files & Directories
Drag & Drop the files and directories you want to convert into the app window. Use as many or as few files and directories as you want. If you accidentally dropped a wrong file into the app, you can delete it using the drop-down menu to the right of the track. Click on the arrow button, then “Remove from list”.
Preview of images
If you want to preview any of your files before conversion, use the built-in viewer or in the macOS native “System Preview”. Simply click the item of your desired image.
Select your desired image format in the Settings dialog. Click “Convert”. Watch the conversion progress, it can be paused or stopped at any time. After the compression is complete, the app notifies you with a sound and displays the destination folder.
Destination is your choice
You can choose a destination for storing your image files and save them on your computer, on an external hard drive, thumb drive etc.
You can use the option to save the original structure of files and folders, as well as copy texts and other files that are not related to images.
60 Supported Input Image Formats
The formats the app supports converting from:
JPG, JP2 & J2K(JPEG-2000), HEIC, PNG, PDF, GIF, PSD, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP, PBM, PPM, BMP, HEICS, KTX, ASTC, TGA, EXR, XBM, XPM, DNG, PAM, CUR, HDR, JPE, JPS, JFIF, PNM, ICNS, PICT, CR2, CR3, CRW, DXO, PFM, PTIF, RAF, 3FR, DCR, MRW, MOS, RWL, DDS, ICO, NRW, NEF, ORF, RAW, RW2, SRW, SGI, ARW, SRF, SR2, PIC, PVR, MPO, J2C, HEIF, AVCI, PGM.
20 Supported Output Image Formats
The formats the app supports converting to:
JPG, JP2 (JPEG-2000), HEIC, PNG, PDF, GIF, PSD, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP, PBM, PPM, BMP, HEICS, KTX, ASTC, TGA, EXR, XBM, XPM.
Customize the Output
Explore the custom options in Settings Dialog:
1. Output image format,
2. Output image quality (if suitable),
3. Source / Destination settings,
4. Setting up a sound notification at the end of the conversion process,
5. Opening of a window with a location where files are stored.
Image Operations in Settings Dialog
1. Scale: Resize the images down,
2. Do Gray: option remove the color.
More App Advantages
1. Offline: No internet connection and no cloud server is required,
2. Secure: All image conversions are local, that means no files will be sent over to internet from the app,
3. One-time purchase model: No subscriptions – you pay only once,
4. Universal2: Intel and Apple Silicon M1 processors are supported.
Enjoy the easiest way for converting of your image files!
Download Easy Image Converter now!
Download text as PDF file.