Edit all your photos automatically!
Your Photo-Processing Secret Weapon!
Photo Gun is a photo enhancing app that allows you to process large batches of digital photos simultaneously (hundreds or even thousands of pictures). Take advantage of Photo Gun’s various operations to create your ideal photos! Select your photo files, Drag&Drop them into the app window, then choose the operations you want to use, then sit back and watch Photo Gun process your digital photos!
Photo Gun also allows you to convert your photo files into a different file format (e.g. JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP. XPM,PPM) and rename your digital photos. You can select any number of available operations to create your own customized operation flows and change the order of operations within a flow to create your ideal photos. If you need to use the same operation flow over and over, save it as a preset. Want to see what your digital photos look like at every stage? Click on the eye symbol and view high resolution photos in the Preview window.
Photo Gun offers you the following photo processing operations:
– Resize adjusts the size of your picture either by Percentage or by Pixels to make them suitable for use on your personal or business websites, blogs, e-mails and in social media posts.
– Color Balance helps you to fine-tune brightness, contrast and saturation of your colored photos.
– Vignetting is a creative effect with a focus in the center of your pictures and blurred edges. Photo portraits are frequently made with this effect.
– Watermark lets you add photo watermaks, your company logo, or copyrighted text with customizable levels of transparency and other parameters to prevent unauthorized use of your digital photos.
– Crop allows you to cut off unneeded parts of your photos.
– Rotate changes the angle of your pictures.
– Mirror allows you to create mirrow images of your digital pictures by flipping them horizontally or vertically.
– Blur obscures unneeded details in your pictures (levels of blurring are customizable).
– Borders creates a frame for photos. You can choose from a variety of frame thicknesses and colors.
– RGB-Order changes the oder of the color channels, which allows you to change the color of objects or groups of objects in your colored photos.
– Grayscale converts colored pictures into black-and-white ones.
– Histogram optimization automatically improves all the digital pictures in your batch that were taken under similar conditions.
– Binarize allows you to create monochromatic images by adjusting their threshold values.
– Invert allows you to invert the colors of your colored photos, and to turn your black-and-white digital photos into negatives.
Can’t wait to start working on your pictures? Download Photo Gun now!
Please try our FREE version of Photo Gun Lite.
Download as PDF file.