Your key to perfect chords on the piano
Take advantage of this app’s virtual keyboard and music paper to try out over 2500 piano chords with authentic grand piano sound! Learn the chords at your own pace and create your own virtual sheet music!
Find the perfect chords for your music on the piano!
PianoChordsCompass can show you how to access and try out over 2500 chords. Select a key on the left, a chord type in the middle, and a chord type addition on the right (perfect for jazz chords), and learn the chords with “Piano Chords Compass”! With the help of this app, you can learn the chords for piano/grand piano/baby grand piano, an electronic keyboard/synthesizer and an organ. You can learn at your own pace, make your lessons as long or as short as you like, or you may choose to focus on specific music notes. PianoChordsCompass is easy to use and is appropriate for any aspiring pianist, even young kids!
– The chord type notation and the chord type set compatible with the GarageBand Smart instruments.
– You can play any chord with authentic piano sound.
– Drag&Drop your selected chord into editors to create your own virtual sheet music. You can use either the written notes or the keyboard picture.
– The app supports treble clef and bass clef for written notes.
– It also supports chord inversions; 56 chord types, for example Maj, Maj 6, Min 9, Dim 7, AugAdd9 etc.Maj 7, Maj 9, Maj 11, Maj 13, Maj Maj7, Maj Add9, etc.
– Volume control,
Try our FREE version of Piano Chords Compass Lite!
Check out our “How-To” tutorial on YouTube!
Hello and welcome to PianoChordsCompass!
This app can show you over 2500 chords, all with authentic grand piano sound.
Simply select a chord root (key) on the left, chord type in the middle, and, if you want, a chord type addition on the right. No, listen to it!
You can invert this chord. Do it again.
Now, you do it! Have fun with the PianoChordsCompass!