Record your voice, music and podcasts on your Mac.
Do you like recording music? Podcasts? Maybe you need to record a speech or tell a story in your own voice? Easy Audio Recorder is really easy to use, and it will help you produce a high-quality audio recording on your computer. Go ahead, set up that portable music studio, record your podcasts and audio lectures, and experiment with multiple audio formats and customizable settings this app has to offer!
Easy Audio Recorder features:
• Recording controls: Record, Pause, Stop, Stop & Skip buttons.
• Play controls: Play, Pause and Stop buttons. The Play button on the right side has a drop-down menu with more options.
• Audio input device. Unless you customize this option, the app will use a default audio input device (e. g. Built-in Input), For instructions on how to switch to a different audio input device, go to Settings and click on “Built-In Input”, or watch our short video tutorial.
• Sample rate: 44100 Hz (CD Quality) or 4800 Hz (DVD quality).
• Channels: 1 (mono) and 2 (stereo).
• Available audio formats: MPEG4ACC, CAF, WAV and AIFF.
• Bit rate: 64-320 kbps.
With Easy Audio Recorder, you can easily record music or audio tracks, listen to them, rename them, copy them, send them. If, for some reason, you don’t like the way your file turned out, you can move it to Trash. This way, if you should change your mind about it, not all is lost!
So, what are you waiting for? Download Easy Audio Recorder today and enjoy all it has to offer!
Try our FREE version of Easy Audio Recorder Lite!
Check out our “How-To” tutorial on YouTube!
Hello and welcome to Easy Audio Recorder!
This app helps you record audio files on your computer, and it is very easy to use.
It has recording controls: the red “Record” button, a Pause button, Stop and Stop and Skip recording.
It has Play controls: Stop, Pause and multiple Play buttons. This one has more options, such as Go to File Location and Move to Trash.
Now, to the Settings. Unless you change your default audio input device, the app will always record your audio files using Built-in input. If you would like to change it, this is how you do it. Go to System Preferences, click on Sound and then select your audio input device.
These are your other customizable options: Sample Rate, Channels, Available Audio Formats and Bit Rate.
If you would like to rename, copy or send your audio file, click Go To File Location. We can get there from Settings or from the Play button on the right. If you don’t like the way your file turned out, you can move it to Trash. This way, if you happen to change your mind later, you will still be able to access it.
And now, ready, set, start recording!
What’s New in Version 1.6:
• The “Move to Trash” option instead of permanently deleting files.
• Resolved the issue of handling/backing up audio files in emergency cases (e.g. per outage, errors due to unknown reasons).
• All recorded files are sorted chronologically, from the newest to the oldest.
• Reduced app size (around 1 MB)
• Improved “Share” and “Like/Join Us” functionality.
• Bright green “Today” labels highlighting the files recorded on that day.
• Video tutorial.
What’s New in Version 1.5.1:
• Fixed the pause button on play-out
• Small GUI changes and a cross promo.